raspberry rice pudding
these creamy low calorie rice puds will be sure to keep you satisfied with halo intact.
- 100g arborio rice
- 500ml plant based milk
- 20g Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- handful of fresh raspberries plus extra for topping
- Add the rice, milk and LIGHT SYRUP to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over a very low heat, stirring so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Simmer for 40-45 minutes, stirring regularly until the rice has softened and is creamy.
- In a separate pan, heat the raspberries and LIGHT SYRUP over a low heat, gently mashing the raspberries to form a puree.
- Swirl the puree through the rice pudding.
- Serve hot or cold with raspberries!