3-ingredient no bake caramel popcorn bars
a delicious combination of chewy caramel popcorn and smooth peanut butter
- 150g cooked popcorn
- 150g smooth peanut butter
- 85g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place peanut butter and CARAMEL SYRUP in a small saucepan on a low heat and whisk together until it is slightly runny. Be careful not to leave it on the heat too long or it will become crumbly, you only need to warm it.
- When ready, place popcorn in a large bowl, pour over peanut butter and CARAMEL SYRUP mix, then combine together using clean hands and press the mixture into the tin.
- Cover and place in freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- Once set, slice and serve.