pumpkin pie porridge
healthy spicy winter warmer with no refined sugar...
- 100g pumpkin (baked)
- large pinch cinnamon
- large pinch nutmeg
- large pinch ginger
- large pinch allspice
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups soya milk
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into small pieces.
- Place in a small pan with the spices and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for a couple of minutes until the spices are fragrant.
- Add the oats and milk and cook on a low to medium heat until thickened.
- Serve with pecan nuts, pumpkin seeds and any extra pumpkin and drizzle with a little extra FRUIT SYRUP.
Thank you Mairi @gingervegan for a delicious recipe.