these vanilla blondies are fabulously fudgey and packed with protein and fibre
- 1 can of chickpeas, washed and drained
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80g peanut butter
- 50g Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- optional: 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 170C and spray a square or loaf tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except nuts and process until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the chopped nuts and spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the edges are a tiny bit brown.
- Cool for 20 minutes in the tin on a wire rack before removing the blondies and allowing to cool completely, then cut into squares. Add a little extra syrup drizzle if you fancy