- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 300g self-raising flour
- 400ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a drizzle of your favourite Sweet Freedom Syrup or CHOC SHOT
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, oat milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Add in the Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP and give it another good mix.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Carefully add in the batter through the heart shaped mould.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the edges are set and bubbles are appearing on the surface.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes until perfectly browned and cooked through. Remove from the mould.
- Serve up and enjoy with a drizzle of your favourite Sweet Freedom Syrup or CHOC SHOT.