soy chilli tofu
this tasty soy chilli tofu is a great healthy meal that the whole family will enjoy
- 1/2 block tofu, pressed & cut into pieces
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tsp finely chopped/grated fresh ginger
- Dash of lime juice concentrate/juice from fresh lime
- 1tsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp chilli flakes depending on taste
- 1tsp water to thin
- Mix all ingredients aside from the tofu in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Add the tofu to the bowl making sure it is well covered with the sauce.
- Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- Fry on either side until golden and serve with rice and seasonal veggies.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @veganwithlucy