pear and almond crumble
a better-for-you dessert that is easy to make and great with your favourite yoghurt or ice cream
- 3 pears, cubed
- 2 tbsp cornflour or tapioca flour
- 120g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 40g oats
- 40g oat flour (oats whizzed in a blender)
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, solid
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Spray or lightly grease a round dish (we used 1L glass dish) with oil, then add in the filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Briefly whizz the crumble ingredients together making sure the coconut oil is evenly distributed and there are no dry clumps.
- Spread the crumble on top of the pears.
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden on top.
- Serve warm with your favourite plant based yoghurt and an optional extra drizzle of CARAMEL SYRUP.