raspberry dressing / mustard & balsamic dressing
- 70g fresh (or frozen and defrosted) raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Raspberry dressing - Mash the raspberries with a fork. Add the FRUIT SYRUP and mix well, then add the vinegar and olive oil. Transfer to a jar, put on the lid and shake well.
- Mustard and balsamic dressing - Place all the ingredients in a jar with a lid. Shake well until combined.