pistachio and raspberry biscuits
just a few simple ingredients to create these gorgeous biscuits
- 40ml Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 155g oat flour (blended oats)
- 60g vegan butter
- a few freeze dried raspberries and chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a baking tray.
- Whisk together the butter and syrup until creamy.
- Fold in the flour to form a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut into shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Top with raspberries and pistachios.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @lost.inreality._