raspberry granola bars
these easy peasy granola bars take just 5 mins to whip together
- 2 tbsp light plant based butter or coconut oil
- 90g Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP or FRUIT SYRUP
- 100g nut or seed butter (we used crunchy peanut butter)
- 300g oats
- 100g raspberries
- Line your loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a pan over a medium heat, stir together the butter, LIGHT SYRUP and peanut butter until all has melted and combined nicely.
- Take off the heat, add in the oats and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then gently stir in the raspberries.
- Press firmly into your tin and leave in the fridge overnight to set.