this 'better for you' cinnamon loaf cake will provide heaven in every bite!
- 50g plant based milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 190g self raising flour
- 60g oat flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 150g unsweetened apple sauce / apple puree (or mashed bananas)
- 60g melted plant based butter
- 50g Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Line a loaf tin.
- In a small bowl, combine the plant based milk and vinegar. Set aside to curdle.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Add the apple sauce, butter and CINNAMON SYRUP to the milk mixture, stir to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to dry ingredients, mix well then pour into your loaf tin.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until well risen, a knife comes out clean and golden on top.
- Leave to cool before slicing.