raspberries and vanilla is a match made in heaven which is what makes this recipe so yummy...go on give it a go
- 210g all-purpose or gluten free flour
- 110g Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 110g plant based yoghurt
- 80ml coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed + 2 1/2 tbsp water)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat together yoghurt, coconut oil, flax egg and VANILLA SYRUP.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture until combined.
- Add the raspberries and stir until the batter is just blended but not over mixed.
- Spoon into muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and enjoy.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @into.trends