fruity banana loaf
this easy banana loaf is moist and delicious whilst being low in calories!
- 4 tbsp plant based yoghurt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 140g flour (plain and oat both work)
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Mix the plant based yoghurt, banana and FRUIT SYRUP together.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Fold in the berries.
- Bake for 25 - 35 mins, or until golden on top and a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Extra drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP optional.