choc almond biscuits
these choc almond biscuits are fun to make and super tasty!
- 40g ground almonds
- 40g plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Pre heat the oven to 160C (Gas Mark 4), and line a tray with a baking sheet or greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a dough.
- Roll into small balls (20g each).
- Press down with the glass to flatten.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- They will harden slightly as they cool.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @siyas_mummys_kitchen