coffee banana bread
super nutritious and full of fruity fibre!
- 180g buckwheat flour (or flour of your choice)
- 4 ripe bananas
- 240ml plant based milk
- 170g Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP
- 3 tbsp instant coffee
- 50g melted coconut oil (optional for a denser bread)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment/baking paper.⠀
- Peel 3 bananas and mash in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add plant milk, GOLDEN SYRUP, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil (optional) and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredients and blend with until well combined.
- Pour into your tin and top with a banana cut in half (long sided) press gently and bake for 45-50 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Thanks for the lovely recipe @thefitstich