choc orange brownies
super fudgy and naturally-sweetened brownies made with just 6 ingredients
- 60g sweet potato purée (roast a sweet potato in it’s skin until soft, then scoop out and mash)
- 100g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 60g nut or seed butter
- ½ tbsp melted vegan butter
- 100g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a baking tray.
- Mix together the wet ingredients then fold in the dry.
- Put into the baking tray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack.