high fibre cookies
nutritious and delicious with halo in tact
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup whole raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 350C while you prepare the batter.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk until smooth.
- Next add flax egg, Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP, nut butter, chopped pecan pieces and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls, about one and a half tablespoons per ball and space out evenly on a lined baking sheet.
- Top with additional whole raw pecans for garnish.
- Using the bottom of a drinking glass (or other flat surface) to press down on the cookie dough balls to flatten.
- Bake cookies for about 10-12 minutes, or until firm and slightly golden brown around the edges.
- Let cookies cool.
Thanks for the lovely recipe @vgnbits_