diet beetroot brownies
FAR lower in calories and fat than normal brownies and so so delicious
- 150g your choice of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 150g cooked beetroot puree
- 50ml plant based milk
- 90g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Sweet Freedom CHOC POT chocolate spread for Icing
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Grease an 8″ x 12″ baking tray and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add in all remaining brownie ingredients and blend to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking tray and level the top with a spatula to smooth out the batter.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Once cool, ice with CHOC POT chocolate spread.