choc orange energy bites
chocolatey and orangey and a hint of spicy
- 45g rolled oats (we used gluten free)
- 35g ground flaxseed
- 60g peanut butter (or any nut or seed butter)
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- In a large mixing bowl, add rolled oats and flaxseed, mix well and set aside.
- In a saucepan combine peanut butter with CHOC SHOT Orange Spice and heat gently until melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes, to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and form into 10 chocolatey, orangey, spicy balls.