vanilla rice pudding
rich and satisfying...this rice pudding is so easy to make and best of all it's guilt free
- 100g arborio rice
- 500ml plant based milk
- 20g Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- Add the rice, milk and Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over a very low heat, stirring so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Simmer for 40-45 minutes, stirring regularly until the rice has softened and it’s deliciously creamy.
- Serve hot or delicious cold too.