creamy coconut overnight oats
dig into this heavenly coconutty breakfast and enjoy whilst keeping halo intact
- 600ml coconut milk
- 100g coconut yoghurt
- 300g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- coconut yoghurt and desiccated coconut
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well, cover with clingfilm and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Give it a big stir in the morning, and mix in more milk to serve if it’s too stiff.
- Spoon into glasses, jars or your favourite bowl, and top with creamy coconut yoghurt, desiccated coconut and an extra drizzle of LIGHT SYRUP.