low cal muffins
these divinely rich tasting muffins are packed full of flavour with a fraction of the calories with just 90 calories per muffin
- 180 ml almond milk
- Zest and juice of 1 medium orange
- 190 ml Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 125g spelt flour (or your choice of flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Mix the almond milk, orange juice and zest and CHOC SHOT Orange Spice together.
- In another bowl, stir together the spelt flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the mixture equally between the 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm on top.
- Leave to cool before serving.
- Store in an air-tight tin for up to 3 days.