these vegan vanilla blondes are bursting with flavour and packed full of fibre
- 2 tins chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 100g peanut butter
- 80g Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add all ingredients (except strawberries) to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth (add more milk if necessary).
- Press half of the mixture into a parchment-lined baking dish then layer on some fresh strawberries.
Add the rest of the mixture on top and then layer some more strawberries.
Bake for 20-25 mins until gold and crispy on top.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @kitseats