brownie cookies...all natural goodness in every bite
- 120g natural peanut butter
- 8 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Brownie
- 200g ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan / Gas mark 4.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to form a dough.
- Lightly flour a clean surface with some ground almonds and roll out the dough to around 1 inch thick.
- Cut out your cookie shapes and place on the lined tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Add a zig zag of CHOC SHOT and dig in.