banana oat cookies
these dreamy little bites of heaven are LESS than 100 calories each!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30g rolled oats
- 30g oat flour (whizz oats in a blender)
- 20g applesauce (or sub for an extra mashed banana!)
- 2 tsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, then mix in the oats, flour, apple sauce and LIGHT SYRUP.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal balls and put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, leaving space between each one as they will expand.
- Gently press down to flatten.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.