apple and vanilla porridge
perfectly creamy and scrumptious porridge for a healthy way to start the day
- 40g porridge oats
- 200ml plant based milk
- 1 medium apple, skin left on and grated
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- pumpkin seeds & 15g pecan nut (optional)
- Combine the oats and milk in a large pan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the oats are tender and creamy.
- Stir in the apple, then remove from the heat and set aside to thicken slightly.
- Serve drizzled with VANILLA SYRUP + optional nuts and seeds.