3-ingredient coconut 'macaroons'
knock up this super-quick, coconut confection with just three tasty ingredients
- 200g unsweetened coconut flakes (we use a mixture of desiccated coconut & toasted coconut flakes)
- 100ml coconut oil, melted
- 100ml Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- for drizzling Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix very well.
- Lightly wet your hands then form small balls with the batter, placing them 1-2 inches apart on the lined baking tray. Slightly press down.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
Leave to cool completely, then place in the fridge for 2 hours to set. Delicious drizzled with CHOC SHOT.