raspberry sheet cake
satisfy your sweet tooth whilst being guilt free with this nice and easy to bake raspberry sheet cake
- 250g self raising flour
- 7 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 480ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp freeze dried raspberries (plus extra for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add the plant based milk, apple cider vinegar and LIGHT SYRUP, stir to combine and let it sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Gently fold in the flour and let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, and smooth it out so all sides are even.
- Sprinkle the raspberries on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when a tooth pick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Top with the remaining freeze dried raspberries.