3-ingredient no bake coconut bites
these healthy coconut treats are so easy to make and ideal for on-the-go snacking
- 95g shredded coconut
- 35g almond flour
- 80g Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP or CHOC SHOT
- Add the almond flour and LIGHT SYRUP or CHOC SHOT to a food processor along with 75g of the shredded coconut and blend until well combined.
- Roll into balls with your hands.
- Put the remaining shredded coconut on a plate and roll the balls to coat.
- Will keep the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.