halloween pumpkin biscuits
super fun halloween pumpkin biscuits with Sweet Freedom CHOC POT and CHOC SHOT Orange!
- 130g peanut butter
- 50g oat flour
- 60g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Warm peanut butter slightly until runny (approx 20 secs in microwave)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the CHOC SHOT Orange and peanut butter.
- Mix in flour to form a dough ball.
- Roll the dough until flat.
- Use cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Bake for 8 mins, or until slightly golden.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- Leave to cool completely then spread CHOC POT on the bottom half of the cookies and place the second one on top, pressing slightly.