a guilt-free recipe for classic cut-out gingerbread cookies which are full of the same traditional cosy flavours but no refined flour or sugar
- 150g almond flour
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- optional: Christmas sprinkles, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- Roll the dough flat on a piece of parchment paper, then cut out with cookie cutters. Remove the excess dough around the shapes and transfer the parchment paper to a baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using a little drop of GINGERBREAD SYRUP to stick on your chosen sprinkles!