tastes like dessert but you get to eat it for breakfast...easy to make and oh so yummy
- 80g oat flour (blitz porridge oats in a blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 100ml plant based milk
- CHOC SHOT Orange Spice for icing + zest from 1/2 orange for sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 170C and lightly grease a muffin tray.
- Combine all muffin ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray.
- Bake for around 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack.
- When completely cool, ice with CHOC SHOT Orange Spice and orange zest.