chocolate orange rice pud
let's get cozy by enjoying a warming and mouth watering orange spice rice pud
- 100g arborio rice
- 500ml plant based milk
- 20g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- Add the rice, milk and CHOC SHOT Orange Spice to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over a very low heat, stirring so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Simmer for 40-45 minutes, stirring regularly until the rice has softened and becomes deliciously creamy.
- Serve hot with a CHOC SHOT Orange Spice drizzle and have cold the next day.