try this healthy yet heavenly tasting cake with only 5 ingredients
- 150ml plant based milk
- 175g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 150g vegan butter
- 250g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas mark 4 (350F) and lightly grease a cake tin.
- Stir milk, CHOC SHOT, and butter together.
- Add oat flour and baking powder.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into the tin and add an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT and swirl through with a knife.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.