vegan delicious doughnuts
these perfectly sweet doughnuts will be your new favourite sweet healthy treat
- 32g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60ml Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 125ml plant milk
- 6 tsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 3 tsp vegan sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 175C, Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the milk and mix again.
- Now add the FRUIT SYRUP and coconut oil and mix until everything is combined and a batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into your doughnut moulds.
- Place on a baking tray then into the oven for 15 minutes, or until the cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool before removing from the mould.
- When cool, flip them upside down and you are ready to put your topping on.
- Drizzle Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT over the top and add your colourful sprinkles!