flourless caramel cookies
no flour? no problem...these cookies are easy to make and super tasty
- 2 overripe large bananas (mashed)
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 100g oats
- 50g raisins or other add-ins like chopped nuts or seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl then mix with the CARAMEL SYRUP.
- Add the oats and raisins and mix well to combine.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out to a cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes then leave to cool (they will firm up).
- Keep in an airtight container for 2 days.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @spamellab