baked Churros dipped in our CHOC POT chocolate spread = ULTIMATE guilt free snack!
- 360ml water
- 30ml rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 240g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sweet Freedom CHOC POT for dipping
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix the baking powder into the flour.
- Place the water, oil, FRUIT SYRUP, salt and vanilla extract into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, remove from the heat and immediately stir in the flour.
- Stir vigorously until you have a nice smooth dough.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave for a couple of minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Put some of the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe all the mixture onto a large lined baking tray until you have approx 25 x 10-15 cm long churros.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins until cooked.