sweet 'n' sticky BBQ sauce
get marinading, dipping and making savoury dishes and healthy veggies taste amazing...
- 2 cups tomato passata
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- In a medium saucepan, stir together all ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, with pan lid slightly ajar.
- Let cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Enjoy immediately or let cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.