vegan chocolate custard
for a super healthy and guilt free pud try whipping up this gorgeous vegan chocolate custard
- 150g plant-based milk
- 230g canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour (use more if you prefer a thicker pud)
- 6 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Pour the milk into a medium pot, add the cornflour and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and place the pot on medium to high heat.
- Make sure to stir regularly.
- The custard will start to form first on the bottom, when you notice this happening, give it a whisk to make sure the custard stays smooth (continue to whisk now and then).
- When it starts to thicken, turn down the heat to low. Still stirring regularly, keep cooking until it’s a thick custard consistency.
- Pour into jug and let cool for 15 minutes before refrigerating for at least 3 hours.