vegan blueberry muffins
these incredibly tasty blueberry muffins are not only gluten free but vegan as well which means you can enjoy with halo intact
- 2 medium overripe bananas
- 80g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 60g nut or seed butter
- 90g oat flour (gluten free oats blitzed in a blender)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 150g blueberries
- Mix together the wet ingredients and then mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Bake at 170C for 25-30 minutes, or until well risen and golden.