blueberry oat cake
make this gorgeous oat cake tonight and you'll be bouncing out of bed ready to grab a slice for breakfast
- 120g oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 370g plant based milk
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP or LIGHT SYRUP
- 100g blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix together the oats and baking powder in a bowl, then add the mashed banana, milk, and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Mix well to combine.
- Line an 18cm cake tin and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tin, then cut into slices.