two ingredient vegan chocolate pudding
indulge in a healthier two ingredient chocolate pudding!
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 200g can of unsweetened coconut milk (chilled and you need only the thick part from the top of the can - use the rest for smoothies or curries!)
- Whizz together the CHOC POT and coconut cream in a high-speed blender or with an electric hand whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into espresso cups or shot glasses and garnish with berries or cacao nibs.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.