mummy granola bars
looking for an easy Halloween recipe? look no further than our delicious mummy granola bars!
- 150g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT (for decorating)
- 270g peanut butter
- 300g oats
- Coconut flakes (for decorating)
- Edible googly eyes (optional - for decorating)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter and Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP.
- Add in the oats and give it another good mix.
- Transfer the mixture into the lined pan and press into it firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so it firms up, before slicing into bars.
- Drizzle over some Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT.
- Add the coconut flakes and edible googly eyes (if you wish to).