teddy bear cookies
easy to make nut-free and refined sugar free the perfect lunch box filler or after school snack
- 140g oat flour (blitz oats until blended)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp plant based milk
- 1 banana
- 25g Sweet Freedom HAZELNUT SYRUP
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Brownie, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mash the banana and add all the ingredients. Mix to form a smooth dough.
- Roll to a flat rectangle and then use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes.
- Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before decorating!
Thank you for a lovely recipe @siyas_mummys_kitchen!