super raspberry baked oats
super raspberry baked oats made chocolatey with a drizzle of CHOC SHOT
- 40g rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 3 tbsp water)
- 100ml plant based milk
- 2 tsp Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 40g fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Spread oat mixture into a prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until oats have set and are golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Top with a drizzle of CHOC SHOT and enjoy!