chocolate orange chia pudding
calling all chocolate orange lovers!
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tsps Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free milk
- 50g coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tsps Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP or LIGHT SYRUP
- handful seeds and nuts
- Mix all ingredients for the chia pudding adding chia seeds last.
- Stir and leave to set for an hour.
- Mix all ingredients together for the overnight oats.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour.
- Place slices of orange against the side of your glass then fill to half way with chia pudding then layer overnight oats on top and decorate with blackberries, blueberries, orange slices and a drizzle of CHOC SHOT