caramelised banana porridge
this takes porridge to a whole new level of deliciousness...
- 50g gluten free oats
- 200 ml soya milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 banana (firm and sliced)
- handful raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine milk, raisins and cinnamon and oats in pan and bring to the boil then simmer for 6 minutes until thick and creamy.
- In a separate pan place 1 tbsp of Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP, heat gently and add the banana slices in the FRUIT SYRUP until the FRUIT SYRUP is bubbling and the bananas are caramelised.
- Stir the remaining FRUIT SYRUP into the porridge then pour the porridge into a serving bowl and top with the caramelised bananas.