snow topped gingerbread pancakes
these perfect, fluffy pancakes make a tasty start to your day and a scrumptious after dinner treat
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90g rolled oats
- 150ml plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP
- Mix together all of the ingredients in your blender.
- Heat a pan with an oil of your choice over a low to medium heat.
- Pour a palm sized puddle of batter into the pan, cooking on one side until a spatula can slide under to flip firmly, they should be golden brown on both sides.
- Top with coconut, raspberries and an extra drizzle of Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP.