apple cinnamon porridge
porridge made extra special with Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP sautéed apples
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 apples, chopped and peeled
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP
- 1 portion of porridge
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add apples and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes total.
- Stir in CINNAMON SYRUP and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until apples are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm on top of your favourite porridge... we like to swirl in a little coconut yoghurt too.