raspberry crumble bars
if your craving a crumble but want to eat healthier try these easy peasy tasty raspberry crumble bars
- 290g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 130g ground almonds (almond flour)
- 150g oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 130g Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 6 tbsp unsweetened plant based milk
- Add all the raspberry layer ingredients to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to simmer and continue cooking for 6-10 min until thick, stirring to puree the raspberries.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350ºF/176C.
Add all of the crumble ingredients to a bowl and combine.
- Add the melted coconut oil, LIGHT SYRUP and the plant based milk to the dry ingredients and mix until you get a crumble mixture that you can press between your fingers.
- Press one half of the crumble mixture into the baking tin, making sure it is even and flat.
Spread the raspberry mixture on top and then sprinkle the rest of the crumble on top.
Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool before slicing into bars
Thanks for this lovely recipe @thefitstitch